Terms of Services
- Website: The website identified by the Unique Resource Identifier "http://fourelem.com/" including its sub-domains and sub-paths in arbitrary depth.
- fourelem.com: The original creator owner of the Website.
- Software: Application served by fourelem.com, including any updates or supplements for the application.
- Store: Application distribution service being run by third party through which fourelem.com provide the Software and from which you download the Software.
- Services: Information, materials, functions or Software served on the Website or through the Store.
- Terms: This binding terms of a legal agreement between you and fourelem.com.
3. License : Subject to the Terms and conditions herein, fourelem.com give you, without fee, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensasble and non-transferable license that grants you right to use the Services. For the Software you download from the Store: you may install and use the Software on a single device or devices (up to device limit that is displayed in the Store) that are affiliated with your user account for the Store that you use to access the Store.
4. Prohibited Use: You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, prepare a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract or analyze the source or executable codes or internal data used in the Services. You may not work around any technical limitations in the Services. You may not use the Services in unlawful manner, for unlawful purposes or in conjunction with any illegal acts under applicable laws or regulations. You may not use the Services for any serious or critical purposes, including but not limited to purposes that may result in endangering human life, health, rights or properties, environment or social order.
5. Technology and Export Restrictions: The Services or any portion of it may be subject to domestic or international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Services. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty : The Services is provided on an "as is" and "with all faults" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. fourelem.com makes, either explicitly or implicitly, no warranty that  the Service will meet your requirements,  the Services will be defect-free, secure or uninterrupted, and  any errors or any defects in the Services will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability: fourelem.com shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, profits or opportunity; or business interruption which may be incurred by you through your use of the Services or inability to use the Services. This limitation shall apply whether or not fourelem.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
8. Proprietary Rights : fourelem.com reserve entire legal rights on the Services. You shall acknowledge that the Services may contain "confidential information" subject to trade secret or copyright laws and international treaties or conventions. You shall not access, attempt to access or provide anyone else way to access such information in any manner (including but not limited to by disassembling, decompilation, reverse-engineering or analyzing codes, data, algorithm, protocol or materials used in the Services) without fourelem.com's prior written express permission.
9. Indemnification : You agree to indemnify and hold fourelem.com, its affiliated third parties and the company running the Store harmless from any claim or demand (including but not limited to attorneys' fees or fees for investigation, communication, transportation, repairs or goods for substitutions) due to or arising out of  your use of the Services,  your violation of the Terms or  any dealings between you and any third parties around the Services.
10. Termination : The agreement on the Terms continues until either you or fourelem.com terminate it. You agree that fourelem.com reserve right to terminate the agreement at any time at sole discretion with or without prior notice for any reason or even for no reason, by either restricting your access to the Services or closing down the Services. You can terminate the agreement at any time by ceasing your use of the Services. If the agreement is terminated, you shall remove all the materials obtained through the Services on your device or any other storage media in irrestorable manner. Sections 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 will survive after any termination of this agreement.
11. Revision of the Terms : The fourelem.com can revise any provisions of the Terms at any time at sole discretion without prior notice. When you continue to use the Services after revised terms get available on the Website, you accept all of the revised terms.
12. Support Service: You shall acknowledge that fourelem.com is not responsible for providing any support service directly to you (including but not limited to direct reply to your question or need for help about the Services which you send to fourelem.com). You agree that fourelem.com can respond to your support request indirectly by publishing information in form of documentation on the Website (such as detailed explanation about the matter in help or answer to frequently asked questions) at sole discretion in finite or infinite time span.
13. Miscellaneous : The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Japan. You agree that you and fourelem.com submit to the first jurisdiction of Yokohama District Court in Japan to handle any legal matter arising out of the Terms. If for any reason, a court finds any provision of the Terms unlawful, legally-void or unenforceable, the remainder of provisions of the Terms shall be fully valid and enforceable.
Disclosure Policy: fourelem.com will not disclose your personal information collected through the Services except in case disclosure is necessary  to comply with any applicable law, regulation or judicial or governmental order,  to protect against imminent harm to life, safety, security, rights or property of fourelem.com or other parties or  to enforce the Terms of Services.
Server Log Collection: Logging system of this web-server or third party's program may automatically collect information about your access to the Services (such as IP address, date and time of request, language preference, web-browser type and/or referring website URL that are sent via HTTP-header) and/or standard device information (including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals). Collected information is to be used for the purpose of future improvement of the Services through statistical analysis.
Error Reporting Data: In connection with the Store, fourelem.com may collect data about app crash caused in your use of the Software. Such data may include personal information if crash occurs while accessing or running around or in relation with such information. Collected data are used for sole purpose of testing and solving compatibility issues or fixing and resolving bugs or other quality issues.
Feedback Collection Policy: If you post, submit or send messages, information, data or materials (collectively "the materials from you") through the Services, you irrevocably give to fourelem.com (and affiliated third parties), without charge, rights to use, publicly display, publicly perform, share, translate, modify, utilize or delete the materials from you in any way and for any purpose with or without attribution to you.